Lady Antebellum has been on tour across Europe this summer, and they just wrapped up that leg of their Own The Night Tour with shows in Norway and Sweden.
The band has been posting video webisodes from the tour on their website, and last week they posted one featuring footage from their final 2012 European shows in Stockholm, Sweden and at the Seljord Country Festival in Seljord, Norway, southwest of Oslo (the setting looks gorgeous, check out the video).
The fans were enthusiastic and borderline rabid. As the band noted during the Seljord show, the Norwegian crowd was “one of the loudest we’ve ever played for in the entire world.” And in Stockholm, one diehard fan declared that she’d “never seen a greater show,” noting, “I’ve been to Bruce Springsteen, and this was better.”
Take that, New Jersey.
One super fan set up the website Lady Antebellum Team Norway, which documents her journey to see Lady A in Stockholm.
And for even more photos from Lady A’s European tour, the band has posted a number of photos on their Pinterest page.
Europe, all our fans around the world, this has been unforgettable. Thank you for owning your nights with us instagr.am/p/Nmb9mgNi48/
— ladyantebellum (@ladyantebellum) July 27, 2012
Lady A will resume touring next month with two shows in California and Hawaii before heading further west to Australia.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+