Justin Timberlake may not be bringing “Sexy Back” yet again, but he is heading back to the recording studio.
According to the website Digital Spy, who spoke with producer and Timbaland Productions signee, Jim Beanz, Timberlake is working on a new album. Timberlake’s publicist tells Entertainment Weekly that’s a no-go, but that he is joining his friend and longtime collaborator Timbaland in the studio for Shock Value 3.
What’s it going to take to get Timberlake to record new tracks on his own? A lot. You can look forward to some sort of musical output from him when he acts as film composer and music supervisor on finacee Jessica Beil’s film project The Devil In The Deep Blue Sea, which begins filming this fall.
Until then, we can reminisce with our sexy memories.
–Ashley Quadros, NOW 100/Sacramento
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’