Justin Timberlake Returns To Studio With Timbaland
Justin Timberlake may not be bringing “Sexy Back” yet again, but he is heading back to the recording studio.
According to the website Digital Spy, who spoke with producer and Timbaland Productions signee, Jim Beanz, Timberlake is working on a new album. Timberlake’s publicist tells Entertainment Weekly that’s a no-go, but that he is joining his friend and longtime collaborator Timbaland in the studio for Shock Value 3.
What’s it going to take to get Timberlake to record new tracks on his own? A lot. You can look forward to some sort of musical output from him when he acts as film composer and music supervisor on finacee Jessica Beil’s film project The Devil In The Deep Blue Sea, which begins filming this fall.
Until then, we can reminisce with our sexy memories.
-Ashley Quadros, NOW 100/Sacramento
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings