On July 30, Neon Trees drummer Elaine Bradley gave birth to a son, Bryce Alden, at her home in Provo, Utah.
According to Us Weekly, Bradley’s bundle of joy emerged into the world weighing 6 lbs., 2 oz., and measured 20.5 inches long.
“I went into labor around 8:30 a.m. on the 30th,” Bradley told the mag. “By the time the midwife got there around 1:30 p.m., labor was in full swing. We realized he was breech in the last 30 minutes, and luckily we were able to get him out safely and without intervention.”
Neon Trees’ smash single, “Animal,” took 32 weeks to ascend to the No. 1 position on the Billboard Alternative charts, equaling the longest it’s ever taken a tune to reach the peak position on a Billboard chart.
Ever the trooper, Bradley toured with the band until she was a full seven months pregnant. Now that’s rock and roll!
–Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
- Video: Neon Trees Talk NYC, Guinness Records + Perform “Everybody Talks” >
- Photos: Neon Trees Perform At City Winery, NYC >
- Neon Trees Talk ’80s Influences And “Picture Show” >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande Reps Release Statement on Manchester Concert Bombing
- Katy Perry Explains History of Taylor Swift Beef: ‘Like, She Started It’
- Michael Jackson Estate Condemns Unsanctioned Projects
- Police Arrest Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing as ISIS Claims Responsibility
- James Corden Pays Tribute to Manchester in Wake of Terror Attack
- Trump Calls Those Behind Ariana Grande Concert Bombing ‘Evil Losers’