Neon Trees Drummer Gives Birth To Baby Boy
On July 30, Neon Trees drummer Elaine Bradley gave birth to a son, Bryce Alden, at her home in Provo, Utah.
According to Us Weekly, Bradley’s bundle of joy emerged into the world weighing 6 lbs., 2 oz., and measured 20.5 inches long.
“I went into labor around 8:30 a.m. on the 30th,” Bradley told the mag. “By the time the midwife got there around 1:30 p.m., labor was in full swing. We realized he was breech in the last 30 minutes, and luckily we were able to get him out safely and without intervention.”
Neon Trees’ smash single, “Animal,” took 32 weeks to ascend to the No. 1 position on the Billboard Alternative charts, equaling the longest it’s ever taken a tune to reach the peak position on a Billboard chart.
Ever the trooper, Bradley toured with the band until she was a full seven months pregnant. Now that’s rock and roll!
–Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
- Video: Neon Trees Talk NYC, Guinness Records + Perform “Everybody Talks” >
- Photos: Neon Trees Perform At City Winery, NYC >
- Neon Trees Talk ’80s Influences And “Picture Show” >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set