Last week Justin Bieber revealed a sneak peak to his short film for “As Long As You Love Me.” Starring actor Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill, Sin City) as the overprotective father of Bieber’s girlfriend, the clip included 90 seconds of dramatic dialogue between the two. Bieber professed his love while Madsen is unconvinced and tells him to hit the road.
In the extended version, the nearly six-minute saga continues with the Biebz asking his girl, “Sure you want to do this?” to which she responds, “Yeah.”
Bieber shows off his fancy footwork in a dance breakdown in the video in the midst of a car chase and some steamy bedroom scenes.
“As long as you love me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke,” Bieber croons.
The couple is seen writing messages like “Leave with me” to each other, something his GF’s father is less than pleased about. So, when the option arrives to sneak out her window and run away together, they take it.
During Big Sean‘s rap, a bruised and bleeding Bieber is spotted and fans can only fear for the worst. Turns out Madsen catches the two running away together and his prophecy comes true.
“You need to get in your car and leave and don’t come back. Because if you do, it’s not going to be good for you,” the father said at the video’s start.
As Madsen drags his daughter away and Bieber is left hurt and bloody on the ground we can only wonder if the two get back together.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: Lada Gaga, Christian Bale and Miley Cyrus
- Using Selena Gomez As Bait, Al Roker’s Not Happy & Lady Gaga’s Big Pockets: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign