Justin Bieber Gets Bloody In “As Long As You Love Me”
Last week Justin Bieber revealed a sneak peak to his short film for “As Long As You Love Me.” Starring actor Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill, Sin City) as the overprotective father of Bieber’s girlfriend, the clip included 90 seconds of dramatic dialogue between the two. Bieber professed his love while Madsen is unconvinced and tells him to hit the road.
In the extended version, the nearly six-minute saga continues with the Biebz asking his girl, “Sure you want to do this?” to which she responds, “Yeah.”
Bieber shows off his fancy footwork in a dance breakdown in the video in the midst of a car chase and some steamy bedroom scenes.
“As long as you love me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke,” Bieber croons.
The couple is seen writing messages like “Leave with me” to each other, something his GF’s father is less than pleased about. So, when the option arrives to sneak out her window and run away together, they take it.
During Big Sean‘s rap, a bruised and bleeding Bieber is spotted and fans can only fear for the worst. Turns out Madsen catches the two running away together and his prophecy comes true.
“You need to get in your car and leave and don’t come back. Because if you do, it’s not going to be good for you,” the father said at the video’s start.
As Madsen drags his daughter away and Bieber is left hurt and bloody on the ground we can only wonder if the two get back together.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo