Green Day fans already have a lot to be excited about, with the band on the verge of releasing the Green Day ¡Uno!, Green Day ¡Dos!, and Green Day ¡Tré! album trilogy starting on September 25. Now Billie Joe and the boys have announced a brand new eight-CD box set that will span the breadth of their legendary career in advance of the trilogy.
On September 4, the band will release The Studio Albums 1990-2009, chronicling their complete discography from 1990 debut1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours through 2009 release 21st Century Breakdown. Available exclusively at Best Buy, the set will feature each album in individual sleeves (complete with original cover art) all stored in a clamshell box.
The news comes on the heels of Green Day releasing the first video from the album trilogy, “Let Yourself Go,” which was shot in live at the Red 7 club in Austin, TX.
–Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live