Josh Groban To Release His Own Wine
Soon enough fans can sit back and relax, not only to the sounds of Josh Groban, but the taste too.
The singer has teamed up with the Robert Mondavi Winery in California for a few different projects, one of which is his own wine.
With his 6th studio album, the follow-up to 2010’s Illuminations, on its way, the singer has decided to collaborate with the winery on a yet-to-be-named Napa Valley wine that will coincide with the release of his new music. The drink will be made at the winery, which was founded in 1966, and scheduled to be out some time next year.
“I am honored to be partnering with the Robert Mondavi Winery,” Groban said in a statement. “Fine wine and the arts are a natural pairing, so collaborating with the people at Mondavi to promote their wines and my upcoming album feels like an organic and inspired endeavor.”
The singer’s new album will be out early next year and fans will be able to download Groban’s music through the winery.
The two teamed up for their first event on July 21, when Groban closed out the Napa Valley winery’s summer concert series. Portions of the show’s proceeds were donated to Groban’s foundation, Find Your Light, which is dedicated to bringing arts education to schools.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lawyer for Pharrell, Eagles and John Lennon Threatens to Sue YouTube for $1 Billion
- Listen to Lea Michele Sing ‘Let It Go’ for ‘Glee’
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- Capital Cities’ Sebu Dancifies Warren G & Nate Dogg’s ‘Regulate': Listen & Download
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch