Soon enough fans can sit back and relax, not only to the sounds of Josh Groban, but the taste too.
The singer has teamed up with the Robert Mondavi Winery in California for a few different projects, one of which is his own wine.
With his 6th studio album, the follow-up to 2010’s Illuminations, on its way, the singer has decided to collaborate with the winery on a yet-to-be-named Napa Valley wine that will coincide with the release of his new music. The drink will be made at the winery, which was founded in 1966, and scheduled to be out some time next year.
“I am honored to be partnering with the Robert Mondavi Winery,” Groban said in a statement. “Fine wine and the arts are a natural pairing, so collaborating with the people at Mondavi to promote their wines and my upcoming album feels like an organic and inspired endeavor.”
The singer’s new album will be out early next year and fans will be able to download Groban’s music through the winery.
The two teamed up for their first event on July 21, when Groban closed out the Napa Valley winery’s summer concert series. Portions of the show’s proceeds were donated to Groban’s foundation, Find Your Light, which is dedicated to bringing arts education to schools.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’
- Win Tickets For Blake Shelton At Barclays Center
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- Blake Shelton Defends Beyoncé’s Country Tune ‘Daddy Lesson’
- The Rolling Stones Tell Donald Trump to Stop Using Their Music