Beyoncé And Jay-Z To Spend August In Sandcastle
Beyoncé and Jay-Z are doing what a lot of rich New Yorkers do in August: getting out of the city. They’re heading to Bridgehampton, to be exact, where they’ve rented a 31,000 square-foot home for a cool $400,000 dollars for the month. Also known as “The Sandcastle,” the house is currently sitting on the market for a whopping $43.5 million.
Although the price tag may seem overwhelmingly large, when you take into account all of the toys the house comes with one might feel the pair are getting their money’s worth.
According to The New York Post, the home sits on 11 acres and comes accommodated with a 60-foot heated pool with an underwater stereo system; a spa; a gym that has a combination squash, racquetball and basketball court with moving walls and a retractable hoop; a tennis court; an eight-car garage; a two-lane bowling alley; a virtual golf course; a rock climbing wall; a children’s performing area; a skateboard half-pipe; a full bar; and, of course, a recording studio.
Take a look inside the Sandcastle fit for hip hop’s king and queen.
-Bryan Carstensen & Sarah Scroggins, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings