Beyoncé And Jay-Z To Spend August In Sandcastle
Beyoncé and Jay-Z are doing what a lot of rich New Yorkers do in August: getting out of the city. They’re heading to Bridgehampton, to be exact, where they’ve rented a 31,000 square-foot home for a cool $400,000 dollars for the month. Also known as “The Sandcastle,” the house is currently sitting on the market for a whopping $43.5 million.
Although the price tag may seem overwhelmingly large, when you take into account all of the toys the house comes with one might feel the pair are getting their money’s worth.
According to The New York Post, the home sits on 11 acres and comes accommodated with a 60-foot heated pool with an underwater stereo system; a spa; a gym that has a combination squash, racquetball and basketball court with moving walls and a retractable hoop; a tennis court; an eight-car garage; a two-lane bowling alley; a virtual golf course; a rock climbing wall; a children’s performing area; a skateboard half-pipe; a full bar; and, of course, a recording studio.
Take a look inside the Sandcastle fit for hip hop’s king and queen.
-Bryan Carstensen & Sarah Scroggins, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Watch One Direction Perform on ‘The X Factor Australia’
- Will Lady Gaga Return for ‘American Horror Story’ Season Six?
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- David Guetta Announces ‘Sun Goes Down’ Remix Competition
- YES! There Could Be An Incredibly Delicious Way To Stop Eating Too Much