Beyoncé and Jay-Z are doing what a lot of rich New Yorkers do in August: getting out of the city. They’re heading to Bridgehampton, to be exact, where they’ve rented a 31,000 square-foot home for a cool $400,000 dollars for the month. Also known as “The Sandcastle,” the house is currently sitting on the market for a whopping $43.5 million.
Although the price tag may seem overwhelmingly large, when you take into account all of the toys the house comes with one might feel the pair are getting their money’s worth.
According to The New York Post, the home sits on 11 acres and comes accommodated with a 60-foot heated pool with an underwater stereo system; a spa; a gym that has a combination squash, racquetball and basketball court with moving walls and a retractable hoop; a tennis court; an eight-car garage; a two-lane bowling alley; a virtual golf course; a rock climbing wall; a children’s performing area; a skateboard half-pipe; a full bar; and, of course, a recording studio.
Take a look inside the Sandcastle fit for hip hop’s king and queen.
-Bryan Carstensen & Sarah Scroggins, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’