Alanis Morissette Talks Video For “Guardian”
Alanis Morissette has released the official video for “Guardian,” the first single from her forthcoming album Havoc and Bright Lights. Set in Berlin and filmed during her recent European tour, the clip is helmed by German director Baris Aladag and tips its hat to the famous angel-filled 1987 Win Wenders film, “Wings of Desire.”
The new mom recently told CBS Local about its concept and forming a true visual representation of the song. “The idea was my wanting to touch on things that pulled me the most in terms of protectorship and guardianship. Just the idea of each person having their own caring figure, that kind of watches over them.”
Another wish Alanis had for the video – angel wings. See below for how her wish came true for “Guardian.”
U.S tour dates have started to be announced for Alanis. So far three in total are set for New York (8/26 in Huntington) and New Jersey (8/25 in Montclair and 8/29 in Atlantic City). Fans that can’t make it to either of those can see her perform on Good Morning America on August 28, the same day Havoc and Bright Lights is released.
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog