In a surprise move, Green Day has released the first video from their upcoming album ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! via a live performance shot November 17, 2011 at the Red 7 club in Austin, Texas.
Most Green Day fans would have expected the band’s first video from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! to accompany “Oh Love,” the album’s first official single. Instead, Green Day opted to cut together a raw yet perfect performance of “Let Yourself Go.” The black and white video is unedited with the song’s profanity in tact.
Watch “Let Yourself Go” exclusively at Alternative Press.
“Oh Love,” the first single from ¡Uno! is available now via iTunes while a special-edition Oh Love E.P. will be available exclusively through Walmart locations on August 14th. The 5-track disc contains “Oh Love” plus four live songs; “American Idiot,” “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” “21 Guns,” and “Know Your Enemy.”
Green Day’s trilogy, ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! ¡Tre! hits stores September 25th, November 13th and January 15th respectively .
– Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’