In a surprise move, Green Day has released the first video from their upcoming album ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! via a live performance shot November 17, 2011 at the Red 7 club in Austin, Texas.
Most Green Day fans would have expected the band’s first video from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! to accompany “Oh Love,” the album’s first official single. Instead, Green Day opted to cut together a raw yet perfect performance of “Let Yourself Go.” The black and white video is unedited with the song’s profanity in tact.
Watch “Let Yourself Go” exclusively at Alternative Press.
“Oh Love,” the first single from ¡Uno! is available now via iTunes while a special-edition Oh Love E.P. will be available exclusively through Walmart locations on August 14th. The 5-track disc contains “Oh Love” plus four live songs; “American Idiot,” “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” “21 Guns,” and “Know Your Enemy.”
Green Day’s trilogy, ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! ¡Tre! hits stores September 25th, November 13th and January 15th respectively .
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies
- Zayn Malik and PARTYNEXTDOOR Release NSFW Video for ‘Still Got Time’