Christina Aguilera Speaks Out On Mariah Carey And Britney Spears’ New TV Roles
Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey and Britney Spears faced fierce competition on the airwaves in the ’90s. This fall, the three singers are taking to the television screen to judge three reality singing competitions: American Idol, The Voice and X Factor.
In a recent interview, Xtina said she’s happy for Mariah and Britney’s new television careers.
“I love that all these artists are coming together,” she said. “All the experiences that we’ve had and we’re being able to take that and feed this new wave of talent coming up. I think it’s great.”
Christina said each artist has “a different take on what that means to us and what it means to be up on that stage.”
“We’re all coming from such knowledgeable backgrounds,” she said. “Some of the biggest questions are, ‘How do I control my nerves?’ It’s a fun thing to be a part of.”
Despite their past and having grown up together on the Mickey Mouse Club, Xtina had only praises for Britney.
“Britney’s so talented. She’s a pro, she’s been at it a number of years now,” she said. “It’s cool that these strong women are joining the club. They’re going to have fun.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet