Yesterday the team posted a story on their official website which provided some background on how the song came together during the swimmers off hours.
“It’s no secret that members of the U.S. Olympic swimming team work hard, but there’s also a little bit of downtime during training camp. In an attempt to blow off a little steam during that spare time, Alyssa Anderson, Kathleen Hersey and Caitlin Leverenz spearheaded this video project,” the post said.
Watch as everyone from the team dances and sings along in the pool, on the plane and while signing autographs. And yes, Michael Phelps is there rocking along.
The Olympics kick off today.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry
- Jay Z will Produce Two Projects about Trayvon Martin
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Going In Style”
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims