Yesterday the team posted a story on their official website which provided some background on how the song came together during the swimmers off hours.
“It’s no secret that members of the U.S. Olympic swimming team work hard, but there’s also a little bit of downtime during training camp. In an attempt to blow off a little steam during that spare time, Alyssa Anderson, Kathleen Hersey and Caitlin Leverenz spearheaded this video project,” the post said.
Watch as everyone from the team dances and sings along in the pool, on the plane and while signing autographs. And yes, Michael Phelps is there rocking along.
The Olympics kick off today.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’