Yesterday the team posted a story on their official website which provided some background on how the song came together during the swimmers off hours.
“It’s no secret that members of the U.S. Olympic swimming team work hard, but there’s also a little bit of downtime during training camp. In an attempt to blow off a little steam during that spare time, Alyssa Anderson, Kathleen Hersey and Caitlin Leverenz spearheaded this video project,” the post said.
Watch as everyone from the team dances and sings along in the pool, on the plane and while signing autographs. And yes, Michael Phelps is there rocking along.
The Olympics kick off today.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Win Tickets For Up Close & Personal with Tom Odell
- Thirty Seconds to Mars Premiere ‘CAMP MARS: The Concert Film’: Watch
- Bastille Blend Dante and Horror Flicks in New Video ‘Send Them Off!’
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts