Yesterday the team posted a story on their official website which provided some background on how the song came together during the swimmers off hours.
“It’s no secret that members of the U.S. Olympic swimming team work hard, but there’s also a little bit of downtime during training camp. In an attempt to blow off a little steam during that spare time, Alyssa Anderson, Kathleen Hersey and Caitlin Leverenz spearheaded this video project,” the post said.
Watch as everyone from the team dances and sings along in the pool, on the plane and while signing autographs. And yes, Michael Phelps is there rocking along.
The Olympics kick off today.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’