Shania Twain Asks, Are You ‘Still The One’?
Shania Twain loves love and she wants to help you celebrate yours with a new contest.
One lucky couple will get the chance to renew their wedding vows on stage, live, with Shania on 12/12/12. You just have to prove your significant other is “Still the One.”
The singer has a new show premiering at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 1 and to celebrate, Shania has teamed up with CBS’s The Talk to ask all the couples out there why their love is still going strong.
Couples must submit their videos here by September 24 to win an all-expense paid trip for two to Vegas and tickets to Shania’s show.
For a little inspiration, watch Shania’s video for her classic, “You’re Still The One” below. May the best couple win.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata