Shania Twain Asks, Are You ‘Still The One’?
Shania Twain loves love and she wants to help you celebrate yours with a new contest.
One lucky couple will get the chance to renew their wedding vows on stage, live, with Shania on 12/12/12. You just have to prove your significant other is “Still the One.”
The singer has a new show premiering at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 1 and to celebrate, Shania has teamed up with CBS’s The Talk to ask all the couples out there why their love is still going strong.
Couples must submit their videos here by September 24 to win an all-expense paid trip for two to Vegas and tickets to Shania’s show.
For a little inspiration, watch Shania’s video for her classic, “You’re Still The One” below. May the best couple win.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch