Shania Twain Asks, Are You ‘Still The One’?
Shania Twain loves love and she wants to help you celebrate yours with a new contest.
One lucky couple will get the chance to renew their wedding vows on stage, live, with Shania on 12/12/12. You just have to prove your significant other is “Still the One.”
The singer has a new show premiering at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 1 and to celebrate, Shania has teamed up with CBS’s The Talk to ask all the couples out there why their love is still going strong.
Couples must submit their videos here by September 24 to win an all-expense paid trip for two to Vegas and tickets to Shania’s show.
For a little inspiration, watch Shania’s video for her classic, “You’re Still The One” below. May the best couple win.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)