Rob Thomas seems to be making his way around the globe, hosting in New York, mentoring in L.A. and rehearsing with Matchbox Twenty down in Nashville. But thanks to his tweets, fans can keep up with the ramblin’ man.
No matter where in the world Rob is, he manages to make his whereabouts known for all of his over 300,000 Twitter followers.
Starting in the Big Apple for his hosting gig with Kelly Ripa, Rob Thomas learned a thing or two about style from John Stamos.
Rob Thomas (@ThisIsRobThomas) July 21, 2012
The singer then tried to see Paris without ever hopping on a plane. Sorry Rob, but it’s so not the same.
Rob Thomas (@ThisIsRobThomas) July 16, 2012
And perhaps clued fans in on what him and the guys of Matchbox have been in store for their upcoming album, North, due out September 4.
Heard the mix of me and @leannrimes. It's addictive and sexy fun!—
Rob Thomas (@ThisIsRobThomas) July 20, 2012
He also spent a little time in Cyberland reminiscing.
the best part of the @MatchboxTwenty youtube site is seeing old videos/tv shows and my eyeliner and HORRIBLE shirt choices!—
Rob Thomas (@ThisIsRobThomas) July 14, 2012
Team cee-lo!!!! http://t.co/4HpGL6WS—
Rob Thomas (@ThisIsRobThomas) July 24, 2012
And proved, being on that show has its delicious benefits.
Rob Thomas (@ThisIsRobThomas) July 25, 2012
But all this traveling can get exhausting, as Rob notes.
Red eye flight and some wine equals....wait....what was I saying?—
Rob Thomas (@ThisIsRobThomas) July 26, 2012
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly