Justin Bieber Premieres Second Book
Justin Bieber is at it again. The 18-year-old pop star has written and published his second book, Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started.
But fans will have to wait patiently because this book won’t be available for purchase until September 13, 2012 according to his publishing house, Harper Collins. However, fans can beat the crowds by pre-ordering it now through Amazon.
Bieber took to Twitter to reveal his new book cover.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) July 20, 2012
The book describes Bieber’s journey from singing on the streets in Stratford, Ontario as a child to becoming a worldwide singing sensation. Fans will get a chance to read the ins and outs of his life on the road. Bieber wasn’t shy with details — expect to read about his crazy highs and relate to his personal and private moments that the world has yet to see.
“Now everywhere I go, I’m met with so much love,” said Bieber. “It’s all about you, my fans, and that’s why I’m dedicating my book to everyone who’s come to sing along. I want to share the stories of my life on the road with you.”
It’s all about connecting with people for Bieber, hence his interest in writing a second book about his life so far.
“My story is something I like to share with others, to show people that with enough belief in yourself and what you can accomplish, anything is possible.”
It’s unclear if the book will touch on his relationship with reportedly on again/off again girlfriend Selena Gomez or the legal woes he’s faced against alleged baby-mama Mariah Yeater, but since both were subjects he mined for inspiration on his latest album, Believe, there seems to be a good chance. However, you can largely expect Bieber to continue adopting a positive tone.
“It’s astonishing to think that so much has happened, and yet this is just the beginning,” said Bieber. “I’m just getting started.”
-Ashley Quadros, NOW 100.5/Sacramento
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch