Alicia Keys Needs Your Photos For New Video
Alicia Keys is working on a music video for “New Day” and she needs your help.
From her studio in New York, Alicia put out a call to action, asking fans to show what “New Day” means to them.
Since we’re all in love with Instagram, Alicia is asking fans to take a photo of whatever they think represents her new song, which is all about new beginnings and living life to the fullest. Whether it’s a poster you see on the street or your dog lounging in the summer sun, she wants you to share it by using the hashtag #AKNewDay.
In the clip Alicia posted on her site, she rocks out to her new song, wearing a plain white tee and huge turquoise hoops. With all the positive responses to “New Day,” Alicia wanted to let fans know she appreciated them.
“You know how I feel about you,” she said. “And if you don’t, I’ll tell you. I love you.”
Photos need to be posted before August 1 to be eligible for this special video.
Watch Alicia explain her vision and start snapping away.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics