Alicia Keys Needs Your Photos For New Video
Alicia Keys is working on a music video for “New Day” and she needs your help.
From her studio in New York, Alicia put out a call to action, asking fans to show what “New Day” means to them.
Since we’re all in love with Instagram, Alicia is asking fans to take a photo of whatever they think represents her new song, which is all about new beginnings and living life to the fullest. Whether it’s a poster you see on the street or your dog lounging in the summer sun, she wants you to share it by using the hashtag #AKNewDay.
In the clip Alicia posted on her site, she rocks out to her new song, wearing a plain white tee and huge turquoise hoops. With all the positive responses to “New Day,” Alicia wanted to let fans know she appreciated them.
“You know how I feel about you,” she said. “And if you don’t, I’ll tell you. I love you.”
Photos need to be posted before August 1 to be eligible for this special video.
Watch Alicia explain her vision and start snapping away.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Jason Aldean Tweet Support for Jay Z’s Newly Launched TIDAL
- Trevor Noah Will Replace Jon Stewart as Host of ‘The Daily Show’
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe
- Destiny’s Child Performed Together Again This Weekend: Watch
- The Music of Walking Dead Season 5: Brian Wilson’s ‘Love and Mercy’
- George Ezra Brings Some ‘Budapest’ to ‘SNL': Watch