The term “Battle Born” has been the center of attention for Killers fans for the past few months as the band revealed that the name for their forthcoming album as well as their recording studio were inspired by the nickname of their home state of Nevada.
Fans began posing the question: Is the studio indeed real? If so, where is it located? The Killers ceased the opportunity to utilize their famously dry sense of humor.
With the help of a video crew made up of Las Vegas show girls, drummer Ronnie Vannucci provides a behind-the-scenes tour of Battle Born Studios.
Traveling through the vast catacombs of what appears to be a Las Vegas casino, the tour finds unexpected guests engaged in various activities throughout the studio complex. In addition to the expected band mates, Vannucci runs into stand-up comedian Carrot Top, tennis great Andre Agassi and “Mr. Las Vegas,” Wayne Newton. Where does the acrobatics team and white tiger come in? You’ll have to see for yourself.
Suggestion: Watch the video in full-screen mode then watch again to pick up on subtle visual gags.
The Killers’ “Runaways” is available now while the music video is scheduled for release tomorrow, July 26th. Battleborn, the band’s 4th studio release will hit stores September 17th on Island DefJam.
–Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Amber Rose on ‘Dancing’ Co-Star Ryan Lochte: ‘He Made a Mistake and He Paid for It’
- Lady Gaga Responds to Another ‘Perfect Illusion’ Hater
- Madonna Makes Scandalous Campaign Promise To Hillary Voters
- Frank Ocean Interviewed for First Time in Three Years
- Carson and Cane’s Couples Court: ‘Driving Me Crazy’
- Watch Kings of Leon Cover Selena Gomez’s ‘Hands to Myself’