Rita Ora Denies Romance With Rob Kardashian
This past weekend, Rob Kardashian Tweeted a pic of a pair of diamond earrings that many of the gossip blogs were certain were a gift for “How We Do (Party)” singer Rita Ora. Are Ora and the diamonds a match?
When asked by Glamour Magazine recently Ora said of Kardashian, “Rob’s family make their lives public. Me? I’m very private. He’s a great friend. But the only relationship I’m having now is with the tour bus.”
And when she stopped by 102 JAMZ/Orlando for an intimate performance, she echoed the same response, issuing an exasperated and emphatic, “No!”
“I’m friends with him, I can say that,” Ora offered up. “The funny thing is, I’ve met his sisters and watched the show and I love it. I’m a big reality junkie and I was just like, ‘Oh, like I really love your show.’”
Their relationship appears to have stemmed from her infatuation with reality television and his sister Kim’s legendary booty.
“I think she has a really nice bum. And it actually looks nicer in real life,” she candidly shared referring to Kim. “So then they introduced me to their brother and we had a few friends in common and we were also recording in L.A., we just kept running into each other. We’re just friends.”
Kardashian posted the pic of the jewels that got the gossip blogs humming this weekend along with a tweet that said, “Got my boo. F___ all the hoes! All of em!”
Meanwhile, Ora was spending her weekend taking a short break on the beaches of Miami with sister Elena Ora and British television personality Emily Rose.
-Brad Haynes, 102 JAMZ/Orlando
- Video: Rita Ora Performs at 92.3 NOW >
- Photos: Rita Ora In Studio @ 92.3 NOW >
- Rita Ora On Why She Loves Gotye And Coldplay >
- Rita Ora Dishes On Red Lipstick And Make-Up Must-Haves >
- Rita Ora On Taking Two Years To Write Her Album Courtesy Of Jay-Z >
- Rita Ora Drops Video For ‘How We Do (Party)’ >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo