Lady Gaga gave a group of her Little Monsters a tiny taste of what’s to come in the near future while she climbed into the back of an SUV in a New York City parking garage.
Luckily for the rest of us, one fan had the presence of mind to take a 38 second video clip of the song, and Gaga herself, and posted it to YouTube. Though you can’t hear the lyrics in the video, you can hear the pounding of the bass before the SUV pulls away.
E Online reported that some of the fans took to Twitter to share what went down in the parking garage, with one even tweeting, “I asked her if it was the new single she looked at me and shook her head yes and said shhhhh.”
The post has generated several YouTube comments from fans, largely their takes on what they think the snippet of leaked music means Gaga’s new album will sound like. At least one fan wondered why no on tried to grab the music, saying, “and no one tried to jump in the car and steal the cd?! -_- comeon monsters! haha [:”
No release date is yet set for Gaga’s next album, but clearly she’s got something in the works.
-Sarah Scroggins, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Like Father, Like Son’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 6 New Songs From Fresh 102.7’s Top Artists
- Billy Joel Crashes Cover Band Set on Long Island
- Coldplay Cover Bee Gees with Barry Gibb
- Listen to Rihanna’s ‘Sledgehammer’ from ‘Star Trek Beyond’
- Enter To Win A Day Out with Thomas In New Jersey