It’s Official! 98 Degrees Is Reuniting
The boy band decided to give fans more than just one night. In fact they’ll give them a morning, too.
On August 17, 98 Degrees will perform together on The Today Show, marking their first television appearance in over a decade.
“In the ten years since our last performance as 98 Degrees we’ve each achieved personal success and grown as individuals, while remaining a close-knit family,” the group said in a statement. “We have also been fortunate to have the support and enduring love of our fans every step of the way. With so much to celebrate, this reunion is going to be one big party, so whether you tune in to the Today Show or join us at the MixTape Festival, everyone’s invited.”
The guys will also perform the following night (August 18) at the MixTape Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania alongside Kelly Clarkson, The Fray, The Wanted and fellow boy banders, New Kids on the Block.
Nick Lachey and the guys are also currently in the studio working on new music. Their last album, Revelation, came out in 2000. No word yet on when this music will be released.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Reportedly End Engagement
- Zayn Malik Breaks Off Engagement to Perrie Edwards
- Gavin Rossdale May Have Cheated on Gwen Stefani With The Nanny
- Former Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Arrested for Shoplifting Allegedly Living In Her Car
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’