Cee Lo Green Delays Las Vegas “Loberace” Debut
Cee Lo Green is pushing back his Las Vegas debut. The soul singer and The Voice judge has rescheduled dates for his summer Sin City residency called Cee Lo Green is LOBERACE.
The singer cited scheduling conflicts with The Voice as the reason he had to change his original August 2012 opening to February 2013.
“It’s always been a dream of mine to be among the great music legends who have had a Las Vegas residency and I was very much looking forward to launching ‘Loberace’ this year,” Cee Lo said in a statement. “But, as we move into the third season of The Voice, with my dedicated commitment to the filming schedule and love for my role on the show, I will need to postpone the opening of Cee Lo Green is LOBERACE to early 2013. Most importantly, to all my fans who have already purchased tickets, please accept my sincerest apology and I hope you can still join me in Vegas next year, so I can properly and finally introduce you to my brainchild, ‘Loberace!’”
The event will now kick off February 27. In the meantime, fans wishing to catch Cee Lo live onstage can witness the Goodie Mob alumnus on a trio of East Coast gigs this week with Flo Rida and B.o.B. Concert goers who purchased tickets for the postponed dates can now receive a refund or exchange them for new dates.
To see a complete list of 2013 show dates for Cee Lo Green is LOBERACE, which will take place at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, check out Cee Lo’s official website.
—Keith Murphy, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You