Cee Lo Green Delays Las Vegas “Loberace” Debut
Cee Lo Green is pushing back his Las Vegas debut. The soul singer and The Voice judge has rescheduled dates for his summer Sin City residency called Cee Lo Green is LOBERACE.
The singer cited scheduling conflicts with The Voice as the reason he had to change his original August 2012 opening to February 2013.
“It’s always been a dream of mine to be among the great music legends who have had a Las Vegas residency and I was very much looking forward to launching ‘Loberace’ this year,” Cee Lo said in a statement. “But, as we move into the third season of The Voice, with my dedicated commitment to the filming schedule and love for my role on the show, I will need to postpone the opening of Cee Lo Green is LOBERACE to early 2013. Most importantly, to all my fans who have already purchased tickets, please accept my sincerest apology and I hope you can still join me in Vegas next year, so I can properly and finally introduce you to my brainchild, ‘Loberace!’”
The event will now kick off February 27. In the meantime, fans wishing to catch Cee Lo live onstage can witness the Goodie Mob alumnus on a trio of East Coast gigs this week with Flo Rida and B.o.B. Concert goers who purchased tickets for the postponed dates can now receive a refund or exchange them for new dates.
To see a complete list of 2013 show dates for Cee Lo Green is LOBERACE, which will take place at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, check out Cee Lo’s official website.
–Keith Murphy, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings