The Script Debut New Song, ‘Hall of Fame’
Fans can get a taste of The Script’s new single, “Hall of Fame,” but they’ve got to show their love if they want to hear the whole thing.
The band is putting their admirers to work for a chance to hear their new song. As a way to unlock “Hall of Fame,” the guys are asking fans to send photos holding three fingers up. All in honor of their upcoming album, #3, which is due out September 11.
When The Script wrote their new single, they wanted to capture as much emotion in the music as there is in the lyrics, which they say are definitely some of the most positive and upbeat they’ve ever written. They also reined in will.i.am, turning the song into a duet.
Though frontman, Danny O’Donoghue worked with the Black Eyed Peas on the UK version of The Voice, it was no easy task to get will.i.am involved.
“It took several months, a headlock and a taxi cab to get Will on the song!” the band wrote on their website.
Along with their new song, the band has announced an upcoming U.S tour, which kicks off October 9 in New York City and ends so far in Camden, NJ on November 10.
Check The Script’s site to see if the guys are coming to your town.
Fans can go here, to upload their photos. So after all that work, what do you think of their new song?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh $10,000 Thursday Artist Of The Day Giveaway
- The Sisters HAIM ‘Live In’ Their Levi’s Jeans
- Marilyn Manson Talks About Wearing Makeup with His Dad in ‘Paper’ Magazine
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Sleeping With Sirens Have Written the Next Big Rock Album
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?