Now that P!nk’s daughter Willow is one, she’s starting to show a lot more personality. “She’s just a crack-up,” P!nk said. “She gets the joke. I said to my friend the other day, ‘She’s really funny.’ And my friend was like, ‘Oh honey, she’s gonna need to be.’”
P!nk loves being a mom, and filled us in on what she’s been doing with her daughter.
“The interesting thing right now is I’m teaching her how to share, and I take her to this kidnasium class where she climbs all over stuff,” she said. “She’s definitely Carey Hart’s daughter because she likes to be high and fall and go upside down. She’ll try to give you a toy, and if you don’t take it, she’ll bash you over the head with it.”
P!nk said the most surprising thing about motherhood is being worried.
“How’s my life going to be? Is it going to work? Am I going to be awful?” she said. “And it’s just really natural and the coolest thing I’ve ever done.”
As far as alone time with her husband and spending quality time with her daughter, P!nk tries to make time for it all.
“At 7:30, once she’s asleep, the wine bottle opens, and we’ve got a certain amount of time until she wakes up again.”
Was it hard to lose the baby weight? “I’m still going. I’ve never been nicer to myself in my life. Honestly, I look at Willow, and I’m like ‘Who cares?’ I would have 16 of you and gain 16 times the amount of weight. I don’t care. I let everyone else worry about the silly stuff.”
Pink’s new album The Truth About Love drops September 18th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96/Chicago
- Video: Pink Performs “F’n Perfect” Acoustic In Studio >
- Video: Pink Performs “Who Knew” Acoustic In Studio >
- Video: P!nk Fights Authority; P!nk Always Wins >
- Video: Pink Talks American Idol >
- Photos: Pink Performs @ Fresh 102.7 >
- Photos: Pink Meets Fans @ Fresh 102.7 >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden