Jessica Simpson Tweets Weight Loss Plan
Jessica Simpson is committed to getting shape and she’s keeping her fans updated along the way.
After signing a $4 million dollar contract with Weight Watchers to lose the baby weight, Jessica is not only counting points, she’s counting steps.
Maxwell Drew’s mommy found another way to get fit and she’s even helping her other Weight Watcher buddies with a little gift: Just bought all the girls in my @weightwatchers group pedometers to track their steps. 10,000 steps a day = 5 miles! Let's step it up!
Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) July 19, 2012
Just bought all the girls in my @weightwatchers group pedometers to track their steps. 10,000 steps a day = 5 miles! Let's step it up!—
This enlightenment comes only a few weeks after the new mom dispelled rumors that the company was pressuring her to shed the pounds writing, “I’m trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!”
Jessica might be psyched about her new fitness regime, but she’s even more excited about her 2-month-old baby girl, who she can’t stop tweeting about.
The latest? An adorable photo of a tiny Maxwell sitting on a very comfy, well cushioned couch. She kept the caption sweet and simple: life.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’