Jessica Simpson is committed to getting shape and she’s keeping her fans updated along the way.
After signing a $4 million dollar contract with Weight Watchers to lose the baby weight, Jessica is not only counting points, she’s counting steps.
Maxwell Drew’s mommy found another way to get fit and she’s even helping her other Weight Watcher buddies with a little gift: Just bought all the girls in my @weightwatchers group pedometers to track their steps. 10,000 steps a day = 5 miles! Let's step it up!
Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) July 19, 2012
Just bought all the girls in my @weightwatchers group pedometers to track their steps. 10,000 steps a day = 5 miles! Let's step it up!—
This enlightenment comes only a few weeks after the new mom dispelled rumors that the company was pressuring her to shed the pounds writing, “I’m trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great!”
Jessica might be psyched about her new fitness regime, but she’s even more excited about her 2-month-old baby girl, who she can’t stop tweeting about.
The latest? An adorable photo of a tiny Maxwell sitting on a very comfy, well cushioned couch. She kept the caption sweet and simple: life.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’