In the ad, Beyonce is seen sporting a purple off-the-shoulder mini dress with her blond tresses flowing. Her stance is bold and confident. The backdrop is is a purple-hued nighttime cityscape, the bottle floats in a cloud of fog (or steam). See the image here.
Earlier this week, Lady Gaga released the art for her Fame fragrance, in which a nude Gaga is crawling with tiny men who climb her body while cleverly covering her private areas.
Based on Beyonce’s ad campaign, Midnight Heat looks to make a mark in more subtle ways.
“I want to women to feel sexy, strong, empowered and I want them to feel like they can conquer anything,” Beyonce says in a statement on BeyonceParfums. “When they walk into a room, I want them to feel like they can leave a lasting impression on everyone they walk past.”
Midnight Heat is one in a line of five Beyonce fragrances. The singer started in 2010 with Heat.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See The 1975 At MSG
- Win A $100 Party City Gift Card For The Ultimate Football Party
- The One Song Ed Sheeran Wishes He Kept For Himself
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs