Pink Performs “Who Knew” Acoustic In Studio
Somehow, between taking care of her one year-old daughter, Willow, and her husband, motocross racer Carey Hart, Pink has found time to write, record, and now promote her new album, ‘The Truth About Love.’
While promoting her new CD in NYC last week, Pink performed acoustic version of two of her most emotional songs, ‘F’n Perfect’ and ‘Who Knew.’ One fan even had to take a break from watching the performance to wipe away tears.
Watch P!nk belt out ‘Who Knew’ below!
- Video: Pink Performs “F’n Perfect” Acoustic In Studio >
- Video: P!nk Fights Authority; P!nk Always Wins >
- Video: Pink Talks American Idol >
- Photos: Pink Performs @ Fresh 102.7 >
- Photos: Pink Meets Fans @ Fresh 102.7 >
–Sarah Scroggins, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Kim’s College: Katy Perry’s New Man, Robin Williams As A Woman & Pharrell’s Breakdown
- Mrs. Doubtfire Is Back, Hated Celebs & Brad And Angelina Are One Kinky Couple: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!