Lady Gaga Releases Mini-Documentary On The Creation Of Her Perfume
The mini-documentary takes place in Paris at Haus Labratories and viewers are invited to see the perfume making close up. A man reveals the process in French while English subtitles are displayed.
Fame is, “the first of it’s kind in fluid technology,” the voice reveals as we’re shown how the magic happens. In what looks like a scientific experiment, beakers and flames are used to transport foaming black liquids to create Fame.
“Black like the soul of fame but invisible once airborne,” the voice tells us.
Next, the formula of Fame is revealed.
“Made from Pulverized Apricot, Crushed Heart of Tiger Orchidea, and Tears of Belladonna.”
Lady Gaga is following a slew of artists who released their own perfumes including Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Rihanna. Fame is due to hit shelves in September. Will you be picking up a bottle?
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’