The Wallflowers Give Away New Song For Free
The Wallflowers are back after a five-year hiatus and to celebrate their return, the band is giving their latest single away for free.
On July 24, fans can go to the band’s website and download their new song, “Reboot The Mission.” The best part is, it’s totally free of charge.
The rock-inspired track, featuring Mick Jones, the guitarist from English punkers The Clash, is the first single off their upcoming album, Glad All Over, due out October 2.
Jakob Dylan and the boys just wrapped recording in Nashville, Tennessee and are already hitting the road for a few shows.
On their short tour hitting cities New York, Chicago, Asbury Park, NJ and Dover, Delaware at the end of July the band plans to try out some new material from their 6th studio album and of course, play their hits like “One Headlight” and “6th Avenue Heartache” off of 1996’s Bringing Down the Horse.
This is the Wallflower’s first album since Rebel,Sweetheart in 2005. The band went on hiatus in 2007, but Jakob kept busy, releasing two solo albums, 2008’s Seeing Things and Women + Country in 2010.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million