Mary J. Blige Joins Adam Levine on ‘The Voice’
Team Adam is getting a little help from Mary J. Blige on The Voice‘s upcoming season.
Mary J. will join Adam Levine on the third season of the reality show as a team adviser.
The Maroon 5 frontman, who won the first season of the show with his contestant Javier Colon, is excited to have Mary on his side.
“I’ve always been a huge fan of Mary J. Blige,” he said. “So it’s been great having her on The Voice as an adviser to my team.”
From Levine’s recent tweet, it seems Mary is fitting in just fine:
Can’t wait to see the wonderful @maryjblige today!!!
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) July 15, 2012
And it seems she feels the same way, saying in a statement, “I love Adam, he’s amazing. I’m so happy to be working with him and his team.”
Last season, Adam got a little help from Robin Thicke and Alanis Morissette. This time around, the show is seeing a whole new group of stars signing on to help. Along with Mary J., Michael Bublé announced he would be joining the show alongside country singer Blake Shelton. No word yet on who will help Christina Aguilera and Cee-Lo with their teams.
The upcoming season of The Voice is currently being filmed and premieres September 10 on NBC.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′