This Week On FM Magazine: RCSN
Deb Gordon’s guest was Gary Shulman, Program Director of Resources for Children With Special Needs (RCSN), which is an organization that was founded in New York City in 1983 by three moms who were looking for resources for their disabled children, and has grown to become the premiere source for help with systems, programs and services that affect young people with disabilities in the metropolitan area.
RCSN shares knowledge and support to empower parents and other New Yorkers who care about young people with disabilities. Mr. Shulman discussed the many programs and services that the organization offers to the disabled and their families, including educational services, training, bilingual workshops and advocacy.
For more information, visit www.resourcesnyc.org.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Gentlemen Of The Road Stopover In Seaside Heights
- Win Tickets For Nico & Vinz At Irving Plaza
- Win Tickets To ‘Nevermore, The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe’
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- My Morning Jacket Drop New Single ‘Big Decisions’ Off First Album in 4 Years
- Ted Nugent on Kanye West: ‘I Just Don’t Get It’