Deb Gordon’s guest was Gary Shulman, Program Director of Resources for Children With Special Needs (RCSN), which is an organization that was founded in New York City in 1983 by three moms who were looking for resources for their disabled children, and has grown to become the premiere source for help with systems, programs and services that affect young people with disabilities in the metropolitan area.
RCSN shares knowledge and support to empower parents and other New Yorkers who care about young people with disabilities. Mr. Shulman discussed the many programs and services that the organization offers to the disabled and their families, including educational services, training, bilingual workshops and advocacy.
For more information, visit www.resourcesnyc.org.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Fresh $10,000 Thursday Artist Of The Day Giveaway
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Have You Ever Seen An Unlikely Animal In NYC?