This Week On FM Magazine: RCSN
Deb Gordon’s guest was Gary Shulman, Program Director of Resources for Children With Special Needs (RCSN), which is an organization that was founded in New York City in 1983 by three moms who were looking for resources for their disabled children, and has grown to become the premiere source for help with systems, programs and services that affect young people with disabilities in the metropolitan area.
RCSN shares knowledge and support to empower parents and other New Yorkers who care about young people with disabilities. Mr. Shulman discussed the many programs and services that the organization offers to the disabled and their families, including educational services, training, bilingual workshops and advocacy.
For more information, visit www.resourcesnyc.org.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo