This Week On FM Magazine: RCSN
Deb Gordon’s guest was Gary Shulman, Program Director of Resources for Children With Special Needs (RCSN), which is an organization that was founded in New York City in 1983 by three moms who were looking for resources for their disabled children, and has grown to become the premiere source for help with systems, programs and services that affect young people with disabilities in the metropolitan area.
RCSN shares knowledge and support to empower parents and other New Yorkers who care about young people with disabilities. Mr. Shulman discussed the many programs and services that the organization offers to the disabled and their families, including educational services, training, bilingual workshops and advocacy.
For more information, visit www.resourcesnyc.org.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- Katy Perry and Riff Raff Team Up for ‘This Is How We Do (Remix)’
- Scott Weiland Locked Up In the Studio, Not Jail, Contrary to Previous Reports
- British Band You Me at Six is Happy to Pay to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations