No Doubt Tease Exhausting New Video
No Doubt have released a new webisode, which features behind-the-scenes footage from the band’s recent video shoot and the first listen to the chorus of their first single “Settle Down.”
It also features a look at the band on top of their own semis.
Guitarist Tom Dumont weighs in from the exhausting video shoot for the track, saying, “We’re filming our band performances on top of our trucks. Gwen’s just come off the semi, we’ve done Adrian on his truck, which is all lit up, and them I’m gonna go now. I think it’s like 3:30 in the morning…” Upon hearing “It’s a wrap!,” drummer Adrian Young jokes, “They say it looks good. I trust Sophie.”
No Doubt’s long-awaiting new single “Settle Down” from Push And Shove, will hit radio airwaves around the world Monday at 3:01AM EST/12:01AM PST while the Sophie Muller-directed video will premiere at 8PM on E! during a half hour special. The band are also locked in to appear on the Teen Choice Awards, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and Good Morning America.
-Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog