You Can Now Say To Train, “Marry Me.”
Train has everything you’ll ever need for your next wedding. They can supply the romantic music, the wine and now – they can even marry you.
Drummer Scott Underwood has officially become an ordained minister thanks to the Universal Life Church, an online ministry that boasts certifying 20 million ministers worldwide (among them being Conan O’Brien and Alanis Morissette).
Underwood showed off his certification this week via Twitter.
— train (@train) July 10, 2012
No word yet on what surprises Scott has up his sleeve for fans.
It also remains to be seen if wedding packages will soon be available through Train’s fan club.
Meanwhile the band just started their California 37 tour. Look for them and guests Matt Kearney and Andy Grammer to be swinging by your town soon.
- Heather Stas, CBS LOCAL
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl