Twilight Fan Killed Outside Comic-Con
SAN DIEGO (CBS) — A Twilight fan was struck by a car and killed while waiting in line to get into a Comic-Con session Tuesday.
San Diego Police Lt. Andrea Brown says 53-year-old woman had run onto Harbor Drive, saw a car, tried to stop, then either tripped or fell into the side of the vehicle, KNX 1070′s Tom Reopelle reports.
The woman died at a hospital.
The 67-year-old driver was not cited.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life