Twilight Fan Killed Outside Comic-Con
SAN DIEGO (CBS) — A Twilight fan was struck by a car and killed while waiting in line to get into a Comic-Con session Tuesday.
San Diego Police Lt. Andrea Brown says 53-year-old woman had run onto Harbor Drive, saw a car, tried to stop, then either tripped or fell into the side of the vehicle, KNX 1070′s Tom Reopelle reports.
The woman died at a hospital.
The 67-year-old driver was not cited.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch