Twilight Fan Killed Outside Comic-Con
SAN DIEGO (CBS) — A Twilight fan was struck by a car and killed while waiting in line to get into a Comic-Con session Tuesday.
San Diego Police Lt. Andrea Brown says 53-year-old woman had run onto Harbor Drive, saw a car, tried to stop, then either tripped or fell into the side of the vehicle, KNX 1070′s Tom Reopelle reports.
The woman died at a hospital.
The 67-year-old driver was not cited.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You