Twilight Fan Killed Outside Comic-Con
SAN DIEGO (CBS) — A Twilight fan was struck by a car and killed while waiting in line to get into a Comic-Con session Tuesday.
San Diego Police Lt. Andrea Brown says 53-year-old woman had run onto Harbor Drive, saw a car, tried to stop, then either tripped or fell into the side of the vehicle, KNX 1070′s Tom Reopelle reports.
The woman died at a hospital.
The 67-year-old driver was not cited.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo
- House of Cards: Let Frank Be Murderous, Dark, Insane Frank
- Vince Vaughn Didn’t Know He Was in Those Funny Stock Photos
- Eddie Redmayne Will Play Transgender Woman In New Movie And There’s Controversy