Susan Boyle might not want to ask her neighbors for a cup of sugar anytime soon. It seems her loud singing at all hours of the day has them wishing she’d just move away.
Teresa Miller and her fiancé Paul Keaveney say they just can’t take it anymore. The couple, who live next door to Boyle in the Scottish town of Blackburn, complained to the local city council that she has been belting out her greatest hits for all to hear morning, noon and night.
“It is so loud you can’t hear the telly,” Miller told The Sun. “It’s unbearable.”
Though, Miller made an official complaint about Susan, who became famous after impressing Simon Cowell with her performance of Les Misérables’ “I Dreamed a Dream” on Britain’s Got Talent in 2009, she says it wasn’t always so terrible to live next to the reality star.
“When she went on Britain’s Got Talent we were really proud of her and wished her all the best,” Miller said. “She was alright for a month or two but then she went to America and totally changed. I don’t hate her. I feel sorry for her.”
Friends of Boyle told the paper that these complaints from Miller and Keaveney are in retaliation for calls she has made about their loud fights.
“Susan has been forced to call the police several times as she has been concerned that they might hurt each other,” the unnamed friend said. “She was scared.”
No word yet from the council about the couple’s complaint. Boyle has also stayed mum on the topic. She’s currently working on her fourth studio album.
Watch Susan perform the song that made her famous below. Do you think you’d be able to handle this on loop for hours at a time?
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror