Sara Bareilles’ Fans Make Her Cry With Inspirational Video
When Sara Bareilles’ fans made their idol a video for her song “Beautiful Girl,” they probably never imagined it would bring the singer to tears.
On Sara’s empowerment anthem, which was available as a Record Store Day exclusive this past April, she sings, “Let me remind you one more time… That just maybe, you’re beautiful, but you just can’t see.”
Keeping those words in mind, the people in charge of her fansite asked Sara B lovers to tape themselves confessing their insecurities on pieces of paper–certainly not an easy thing to do–and to also include shots of themselves smiling, dancing and laughing. They also included signs with positive messages written on them like, “I am beautiful.”
The end result turned out to be an emotional and powerful video dedicated to those young women who need a little confidence boost.
Sara couldn’t help but tweet how moved she was by the black and white clip. Watch the video from Sara B’s fans below.
— Sara Bareilles (@SaraBareilles) July 11, 2012
– Garret Heinrich – The NEW 103.7 Lite FM
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift & Beyonce Are Among Forbes’ 100 Most Powerful Women
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Remixes: Ranked
- Liam Payne Continues Love for Oasis By Covering ‘Wonderwall’ in Mexico: Watch
- Jason Derulo & Jennifer Lopez Star on New Song ‘Try Me': Listen
- Interview: Andy Grammer Talks Real-Life Temptation Behind ‘Honey, I’m Good’
- Win Tickets To Up Close & Personal With Nate Ruess