Watch out Selena and Miley – a new double threat is on the rise.
The five-year-old, who plays Lily Tucker-Pritchett on the show, shows off her skills while in the car with her dog, eating at IHOP and in front of the bathroom mirror.
Thanks to her comedienne mom, Amy Anderson, a treasure trove of adorable Aubrey clips is to be found on her YouTube channel.
“Aubrey is crazy into Adele right now, which I love,” said Anderson in the “Someone Like You” video description. “It’s so cute hearing her belt her songs in the car. This is where she likes to sing the most. At first she didn’t know if she wanted to learn this song because she thought it was too slow, but now it’s one of her favorites.”
-Nee-Sa Lossing, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes To “The Boss Baby” & A Trip On AMTRAK
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Powerhouse Female Musicians Making Their Mark
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- #SoOldSchool: What’s An Old Word That You Think People Should Stop Using?
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos