Watch out Selena and Miley – a new double threat is on the rise.
The five-year-old, who plays Lily Tucker-Pritchett on the show, shows off her skills while in the car with her dog, eating at IHOP and in front of the bathroom mirror.
Thanks to her comedienne mom, Amy Anderson, a treasure trove of adorable Aubrey clips is to be found on her YouTube channel.
“Aubrey is crazy into Adele right now, which I love,” said Anderson in the “Someone Like You” video description. “It’s so cute hearing her belt her songs in the car. This is where she likes to sing the most. At first she didn’t know if she wanted to learn this song because she thought it was too slow, but now it’s one of her favorites.”
-Nee-Sa Lossing, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’