Robin Thicke Involved In Car Accident
Robin Thicke got himself into a fender bender in California last night that got him a ride home from the cops.
The car accident happened when Robin was leaving celebrity hotspot Chateau Marmont in his black Porche. He told the police that while he was pulling onto Sunset Boulevard, a car pulled into his lane forcing him to swerve out of the way. Unfortunately he swerved right into a parked car.
The “All Tied Up” singer was unharmed, but his sports car suffered serious damage to its front and back ends.
His car, along with the Volkswagen he hit, was towed. Sources report no substances were believed to be involved in the accident and no criminal investigation is planned. Robin did get to ride in a police car though, after the cops offered him a friendly ride to his house.
In a weird coincidence, Robin recently talked to People about a mean joke he played on his wife, actress Paula Patton.
“I lied and told my wife I totaled her car,” the singer told the mag in June. “She was distraught, but when I took her to see it, there was a brand new car I had just bought her instead!”
Robin might want to think about karma before he pulls any more pranks.
Go to Perez Hilton’s website for more and to see photos of Robin’s damaged ride.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo
- House of Cards: Let Frank Be Murderous, Dark, Insane Frank
- Vince Vaughn Didn’t Know He Was in Those Funny Stock Photos
- Eddie Redmayne Will Play Transgender Woman In New Movie And There’s Controversy