Michael Buble and Blake Shelton Come Together Again For “The Voice”
The Voice just added a bit more class to its upcoming season. Michael Bublé will join Blake Shelton during season three of the show this fall.
Bublé will come on board as the country star’s advisor for The Voice’s battle rounds. He’s the first to be named for the new season, those joining Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo and Adam Levine are still to come. In the past, Kelly Clarkson, Jewel and Babyface have joined the show in this role.
Host Carson Daly confirmed this news via Twitter and welcomed the well-dressed singer to the show.
— Carson Daly (@CarsonDaly) July 10, 2012
And this isn’t the first time Blake has aligned his talents with the Canadian native. In 2008, the country star turned the tables on the well known standards singer by covering one of his songs – Bublé’s self-penned track “Home” from his 2005 album It’s Time.
Watch Blake’s take on “Home” below.
The new season of The Voice premieres September 10 on NBC.
-Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win A BIOTA Botanicals Prize Pack
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In