Singers Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo have been a hot topic of romantic speculation for nearly a year. In January of 2012, after Mr. Derulo broke his neck while rehearsing for his tour, he finally made it official. “I’m taking it one day at a time,” Derulo told People. “It’s been really eye-opening. It’s given me a chance to look at everything and realize how blessed I truly am.”
“We are together,” said Derulo.
Derulo’s other half, Jordin Sparks, sat down to chat with 92.3 NOW/New York and dished a little more on the high profile relationship.
“If I’m going to be completely honest,” Jordin says, marriage “comes into conversation multiple times a day… we talk about the future and it’s not a conversation that scares us. There’s a ton going on, [so] not anytime soon, but it’s one of those things that we have discussed.”
One thing that did frighten Jordin: Jason’s broken neck. “As long as I’m living,” Jordin says, “he will never attempt another back-tuck!”
“That’s when we started getting really close,” she says. “When he broke his neck, he needed help with a lot of things and I tried to be there as much as I could.”
She continued to praise Jason’s drive, saying he stayed strong throughout his ordeal and even helped to motivate Jordin.
“As soon as the doctor said it was OK for him to be in the gym, he was in there — broke neck, neck brace and everything — in there trying to lift weights. He was on an exercise bike and doing weights at the same time because he couldn’t run. I was like ‘I gotta step my game up!'”
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies
- Zayn Malik and PARTYNEXTDOOR Release NSFW Video for ‘Still Got Time’