When Kim and Kourtney took New York last year, Kourtney left with a little souvenir, one Ms. Penelope Scotland Disick.
The newest addition to the Kardashian gene pool was born on Sunday in Los Angeles at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at a healthy 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
Kourtney took a break from oggling her newborn to release the following statement: “Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably.”
Proud grandmother and soon-to-be manager, Kris Jenner added that Kourtney’s labor had been an easy one and “[Penelope] is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She’s so beautiful. We are so happy.”
No word yet as to whether or not Penelope has inherited her family’s tradermark tush.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To SPF In Las Vegas!
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies