James Taylor And Taylor Swift, Together Again
This past Monday (July 2), during a show at Tanglewood outside of Boston, the Berkshire Eagle reports that Taylor Swift (whom the paper describes as a “rapidly rising” artist) took the stage twice during the elder Taylor’s two-hour, hit-filled set. First she sang a duet on the James Taylor classic “Fire and Rain,” which she’d previously sung when James appeared during her set at Madison Square Garden last fall (which was a surprise to fans).
Swift then returned during the second half of James’ two-plus-hour show to sing two of her own songs, “Ours” and “Love Story.” Swift’s friend Roxy Olin tweeted a photo of her friend backstage:
James Taylor harmonized on the choruses of Swift’s songs and accompanied her on guitar. The site Masslive.com also reports that Swift at this point explained the idea for her appearance had been hatched when James had joined her last fall at Madison Square Garden.
So, what plans do you think the two Taylors hatched this time? We can only wait and see.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Happy Birthday, Queen Bey!