James Taylor And Taylor Swift, Together Again
This past Monday (July 2), during a show at Tanglewood outside of Boston, the Berkshire Eagle reports that Taylor Swift (whom the paper describes as a “rapidly rising” artist) took the stage twice during the elder Taylor’s two-hour, hit-filled set. First she sang a duet on the James Taylor classic “Fire and Rain,” which she’d previously sung when James appeared during her set at Madison Square Garden last fall (which was a surprise to fans).
Swift then returned during the second half of James’ two-plus-hour show to sing two of her own songs, “Ours” and “Love Story.” Swift’s friend Roxy Olin tweeted a photo of her friend backstage:
James Taylor harmonized on the choruses of Swift’s songs and accompanied her on guitar. The site Masslive.com also reports that Swift at this point explained the idea for her appearance had been hatched when James had joined her last fall at Madison Square Garden.
So, what plans do you think the two Taylors hatched this time? We can only wait and see.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Robin Gibb’s ‘Days of Wine and Roses’ from Upcoming Final Album
- Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Tom Jones to Play Bridge School Benefit
- President Obama Visits Student Who Wished for Beyoncé Instead
- Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris to Perform at the Bermuda Triangle on Halloween
- Impact: Train Aims to ‘Get Into People’s Lives’ with ‘Bulletproof Picasso’
- Rihanna Cut From ‘Thursday Night Football’ Because Of Ray Rice