Gwen Stefani Shows Her Support For First Lady
Gwen Stefani is teaming up with Michelle Obama for a political fundraiser that aims to celebrate family.
The First Lady of No Doubt is hosting an Obama fundraiser at her California home on August 12. The event will feature famous faces, but none more recognizable than Mrs. Obama herself, who is co-hosting the political fete.
For a thousand dollars, moms and dads can join in the child-friendly fun at the “Family Day” fundraiser. For a $5,000 donation, parents get a chance to chat with Michelle and Gwen. Who knows, maybe a larger donation could land you a playdate with Mama Gwen and her two boys, 6-year-old Kingston and 3-year-old Zuma. Tickets are available here.
Gwen is not the first celebrity to show her love for the Obamas, recently Sarah Jessica Parker and George Clooney hosted fundraising parties.
Along with party hosting, Gwen is also getting ready for the release of No Doubt’s newest single, “Settle Down,” on July 16. The song is featured on the band’s sixth album, Push and Shove, due out September 25.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
- No Doubt Aim To Bring Big Horns Back Into Style >
- No Doubt Announce Album Release Date, New Single Coming In July >
- No Doubt Give A Sneak Peek Of Push & Shove >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?