Listen to Pink’s New Song, ’Blow Me (One Last Kiss)’
Sounding defiant and more than a little pissed off, Pink lets her two-timing man know it’s over on her latest single, “Blow Me (One Last Kiss).”
Fans haven’t heard new music from the singer since 2010, but her newest song proves it was worth the wait. The upbeat summer jam is a break-up anthem that makes it a little easier to say goodbye.
Staying cheeky, Pink sings, “You think I’m just too serious/ I think you’re full of s***,” one of many s-bombs she throws down on the track. This combined with a catchy chorus of la la la’s makes it pretty hard not to sing along.
Even the single’s suggestive cover art, which looks like a vintage postcard and shows off Pink’s ruby red lips, is sassy.
Pink teased last week that her new single would be out July 9, but after a leak yesterday, fans got to hear it a little early.
The “Raise Your Glass” singer also gave fans a few details about her upcoming album, revealing that her one-year-old daughter, Willow Sage, plays bells and bass on a couple of songs. Still no word yet on whether Pink is pulling our legs or gave birth to a musical prodigy.
No official release date or title for Pink’s 6th studio album has been announced as of yet.
In the meantime, go here to listen to the official version of Pink’s latest song, “Blow Me (One Last Kiss).”
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Tweeting ‘People Who Have Really Been Raped Remember’
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata