Nathan’s Famous July Fourth Hot Dog Eating Contest is tomorrow!
The reigning champion, Joey Chestnut, will defend his Mustard Belt after eating 62 hot dogs in 10 minutes last year (his record is 68!) and Sonya “Black Widow” Thomas will try and best her 40 hot dogs and buns from last July 4th. If you want to watch in-person in Coney Island, the women’s contest is at 11:30AM, and the men’s is at 12PM.
Contests will air live on ESPN3. For those who want to watch on TV, it will air at 3PM ET on ESPN – following Wimbledon.
This morning we had our own little eating contest on the morning show. Jim and I competed to see who could eat the most pigs in a blanket in 45 seconds. Our coaches were Joey Chestnut and Sonya Thomas themselves. And Kim won! Jim actually out-ate her NINE pigs to his EIGHT. But he had to spit it all out and didn’t actually chew and swallow, so Kim came out on top.
This got us to thinking… if you were to be champion of an eating competition, what food would you eat?
That was this week’s Jim & Kim’s Office Space question as we grilled (pun) our co-workers on what they would eat… believe it or not, tuna snuck in there!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas