Artists, record companies and estates can be quite fickle, even stingy, when it comes to their music being used by other people. The new Jimi Hendrix biopic is a perfect example. That’s not a problem for Pnau. Elton John is such a big fan of theirs that he decided to give the Australian electronic duo access to all the vocals from his back catalog. Dubbed simply “Elton John Versus Pnau,” the duo have used John’s vocals on several tracks, including one called “Sad,” which sounds more like the music of the Studio 54 era than more recent “dubstep” dance music. Check out “Sad” below.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Kings Of Leon At MSG
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Tom DeLonge Reacts to Wikileaks Email Dump