Elton John Lends Entire Back Catalog To Australian Electronic Duo Pnau
Artists, record companies and estates can be quite fickle, even stingy, when it comes to their music being used by other people. The new Jimi Hendrix biopic is a perfect example. That’s not a problem for Pnau. Elton John is such a big fan of theirs that he decided to give the Australian electronic duo access to all the vocals from his back catalog. Dubbed simply “Elton John Versus Pnau,” the duo have used John’s vocals on several tracks, including one called “Sad,” which sounds more like the music of the Studio 54 era than more recent “dubstep” dance music. Check out “Sad” below.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!