Elton John Lends Entire Back Catalog To Australian Electronic Duo Pnau
Artists, record companies and estates can be quite fickle, even stingy, when it comes to their music being used by other people. The new Jimi Hendrix biopic is a perfect example. That’s not a problem for Pnau. Elton John is such a big fan of theirs that he decided to give the Australian electronic duo access to all the vocals from his back catalog. Dubbed simply “Elton John Versus Pnau,” the duo have used John’s vocals on several tracks, including one called “Sad,” which sounds more like the music of the Studio 54 era than more recent “dubstep” dance music. Check out “Sad” below.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Texas High School Students Use Drake Slogans to Decorate Parking Lot
- Justin Bieber Teases ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch a Woman Dance to Future after Wild Police Chase
- Social Media ‘Expert’ Thinks Most Instagram Users Are #IDIOTS
- When Will Adele Finally Release New Music?
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More