The Killers To Release “Runaways” On July 10th
“Runaways” is set to be the first single from The Killers’ long-awaited fourth full-length album, titled Battle Born. Insiders who’ve heard it report that it is in the vein of “When You Were Young,” indicating the song has a more rock-leaning bent.
“Runaways” is scheduled to impact the planet on July 10th, two months ahead of its album’s September release.
Rolling Stone, in a preview of their new album, report that “Runaways” dates back to at least 2009, when the band played it to a less-than-receptive audience in Santa Barbara, CA. The band were not daunted by initial reactions and chose to develop, and ultimately keep, the track.
“We were like, ‘F*** that show, this song is great!'” drummer Ronnie Vannucci Jr. recalled.
Other confirmed song titles on the album include “Carry Me Home,” “Flesh and Bone,” and “Heart Of A Girl.”
-Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’