The Killers To Release “Runaways” On July 10th
“Runaways” is set to be the first single from The Killers’ long-awaited fourth full-length album, titled Battle Born. Insiders who’ve heard it report that it is in the vein of “When You Were Young,” indicating the song has a more rock-leaning bent.
“Runaways” is scheduled to impact the planet on July 10th, two months ahead of its album’s September release.
Rolling Stone, in a preview of their new album, report that “Runaways” dates back to at least 2009, when the band played it to a less-than-receptive audience in Santa Barbara, CA. The band were not daunted by initial reactions and chose to develop, and ultimately keep, the track.
“We were like, ‘F*** that show, this song is great!'” drummer Ronnie Vannucci Jr. recalled.
Other confirmed song titles on the album include “Carry Me Home,” “Flesh and Bone,” and “Heart Of A Girl.”
-Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life