No matter where you stand on the political policies of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, you have to admit, he is one of a kind. He’s the only politician I know who has no problem calling reporters idiots and letting people know what he thinks of them.
And he doesn’t sugar coat it… as a reporter found out over the weekend…
Christie’s most recent episode was at a press conference on June 30th after the water main collapse in Monmouth County and a reporter drew his ire for asking a question he didn’t like.
So, naturally, my partner Jim decided to put together a montage of Governor Christie’s greatest hits and insults! Enjoy!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: Lada Gaga, Christian Bale and Miley Cyrus
- Using Selena Gomez As Bait, Al Roker’s Not Happy & Lady Gaga’s Big Pockets: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up