No matter where you stand on the political policies of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, you have to admit, he is one of a kind. He’s the only politician I know who has no problem calling reporters idiots and letting people know what he thinks of them.
And he doesn’t sugar coat it… as a reporter found out over the weekend…
Christie’s most recent episode was at a press conference on June 30th after the water main collapse in Monmouth County and a reporter drew his ire for asking a question he didn’t like.
So, naturally, my partner Jim decided to put together a montage of Governor Christie’s greatest hits and insults! Enjoy!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly