No matter where you stand on the political policies of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, you have to admit, he is one of a kind. He’s the only politician I know who has no problem calling reporters idiots and letting people know what he thinks of them.
And he doesn’t sugar coat it… as a reporter found out over the weekend…
Christie’s most recent episode was at a press conference on June 30th after the water main collapse in Monmouth County and a reporter drew his ire for asking a question he didn’t like.
So, naturally, my partner Jim decided to put together a montage of Governor Christie’s greatest hits and insults! Enjoy!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Walk The Moon Set ‘What If Nothing’ Album Release Date, Announce Tour
- Aerosmith Cancel Shows, Steven Tyler Seeks ‘Immediate Care’
- Taylor Swift’s Alleged Stalker Deemed Unfit to Stand Trial: Report
- Watch Harry Styles Cover Little Big Town’s ‘Girl Crush’
- Madonna Imitates Kim Kardashian During ‘Fallon’ Lip Flip