No matter where you stand on the political policies of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, you have to admit, he is one of a kind. He’s the only politician I know who has no problem calling reporters idiots and letting people know what he thinks of them.
And he doesn’t sugar coat it… as a reporter found out over the weekend…
Christie’s most recent episode was at a press conference on June 30th after the water main collapse in Monmouth County and a reporter drew his ire for asking a question he didn’t like.
So, naturally, my partner Jim decided to put together a montage of Governor Christie’s greatest hits and insults! Enjoy!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.