She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 7 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Lindsay Lohan is 26 years old today. Name the cult classic film she starred in along with Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
2. Simon Cowell has sparked reports he had a face-lift after he was photographed with a band-aid behind his ear. Maybe because his co-host on THIS show, Demi Lovato calls him “Grandpa.” What show are we talking about?
3. The Supreme Court ended the FCC’s fight to collect fine money from CBS for the infamous Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction. During what sporting event did that happen?
4. Adam Lambert kicked off his long-awaited tour with Queen last night. One of the classics he performed was this song, a Queen classic that had a resurgence in the 1990′s because of Wayne’s World. Name it.
5. Ted star Mark Wahlberg had something in common with the #2 movie, Magic Mike. He played a well-endowed man from the 70′s named Dirk Diggler in this film.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches