Christina Perri and Jason Mraz have joined forces for Perri’s new single “Distance.” Complete with sweeping string features and acoustic guitar, Perri sings of keeping her distance from the man she loves.
“I will make sure to keep my distance/Say I love you when you’re not listening/How long can we keep this up,” she sings alongside Mraz’s harmonies on the chorus.
The video showcases both singers alone roaming the halls of their home only to tear down the walls to reveal Mraz is right next door.
Perri will join Mraz on the U.S. leg of his Tour is a Four Letter Word world tour starting August 9.
The music video for “Distance” was released on a career landmark for Perri and she took to her website to fill fans in.
“Today marks the magical two year anniversary of my career. i am so grateful to everyone who has touched my life, believed in me + my songs,” Christina wrote.
Perri also revealed her excitement to take the road with Mraz.
“It is a dream come true to tell you that my band + i will be supporting the amazing jason mraz on his north american tour!!! ahhhhh!!! 🙂 i cant wait to spend two months traveling across the country + seeing all of you!”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball