Babies and weddings are a surefire way to mend any PR fences, and Alec Baldwin’s reputation could always use a little sprucing up.
After his run in with a Daily News photographer a few weeks ago, the ’30 Rock’ star squandered any goodwill the media gave him after his crazy Canadian stalker came to town. Lucky for him, he has Hilaria Thomas, his super hot yogi wife. The two got married this Saturday at St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in a Catholic ceremony.
Not one to miss an opportunity to Tweet, Baldwin sent this Emily Dickenson poem to his followers before the ceremony, “Was bridal e’er like this? A paradise, the host, And cherubim and seraphim The most familiar guest.”
Right. We’d link you to the tweet, but Alec has disappeared from the Twitterverse as of Monday morning.
- Photos: A Very Baldwin Wedding In NYC >
Anyway, as to be expected, there were a few famous faces in the crowd. Tina Fey, Woody Allen and Baldwin’s brother, Stephen, and his daughter, with first wife Kim Bassinger, Ireland.
The reception was held at New York University’s Kimmel Center.
The crazy Canadian chick that thinks that Alec is her soul mate was surprisingly not invited.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Defends Justin Bieber After Canceled Tour Dates
- Katy Perry Hit in the Face with Basketball
- Hanson Detail Greatest Hits Album
- Justin Bieber Cancels Final Leg of World Tour
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda Shares Early Chester Bennington Memory
- Zedd is Excited for Kesha’s Return: ‘I Think the World has Been Waiting’