She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has SEVEN losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Ted opens in theaters today. It was written and directed by this man who is, perhaps, most famous for creating The Family Guy. What’s his name?
2. Nicole Scherzinger is 34-years-old today. We know her from “Dancing with the Stars,” but she is also the lead singer of what group?
3. You won’t see Duane Chapman, his wife, Beth and all his kids tracking down criminals anymore on A&E. The last episode of their show aired last Saturday. What’s the name of the show?
4. Last season’s runner-up on “American Idol,” Jessica Sanchez is reportedly “very close” to signing on as a regular on “Glee.” Who won last season’s American Idol? Hint: Both his first and last name sound very much alike.
5. Magic Mike also opens in theaters today. Star Channing Tatum is also famous for having starred in two films about this action toy. Name it.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York